Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jake's Last Will and Testament

First and foremost I would like to give my good-hearted spirit to Stephen A. Smith, because he is negative and heartless. I would leave my negativity to Aaron J. Baker because he’s far too positive for his own good. To Stephen I’d also leave my Openness, because he could benefit from a bit more curiosity and ingenuity. For Jamal, I leave my Emotional Stability so that he can have a higher tolerance for people that may not be on his level. I’ll leave Sanjeev Z. Kumar my Social Boldness so that he can be more venture some and thick skinned. I leave Robert Q. Piraino my Perfectionism so he can finally start giving out correct assignments that are well thought out. I also leave Mr. Piraino my Comprehension so that when his “Elite” pupils spit ball higher-level words at him he can finally understand them To Mr. Timothy W. Flanders I leave my responsibility and maturity, because everyone still has a little room to grow up—and Tim, has a lot of room to grow up. I leave the rest to world.

2 comments:

  1. I am upset that I have been left out of your will...no knowledge or wisdom or intellect, a camera will be plenty!

    Mr.K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mr. K, you're so smart and have so much wisdom already! There's no more room for improvement on you, even with the perfect parts of my personality.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete